Free consultation and ordering water analysis by phone: (044) 599-77-55
The quality of water purification that enters your body directly depends on how correctly and efficiently its analysis will be carried out, which is necessary for the selection of the most effective water treatment equipment.
Let's figure out why to analyze water before and after installing purification and filtration systems.
- The quality of water from different sources can vary significantly, you need to correctly assess the initial state;
- Based on the analysis of water, the specialists of our company will be able to obtain accurate initial data for the selection of a water purification system that is best suited for your conditions;
- The analysis of water carried out after the installation of the equipment will help specialists to check the result and, if necessary, make adjustments.
To obtain the most accurate results, it is important to properly draw the water. Use simple recommendations and the results of the examination will be optimal.
- Analysis requires 1.5 - 2 liters of water
- Water should be taken as close to its source as possible.
- When taking water from the tap, it should be allowed to drain for 10-20 minutes
- The water container must be absolutely clean. Even a slight contamination of the container can greatly distort the analysis results. Rinse the vessel thoroughly before taking water with the same water.
- It is necessary to collect water in a thin stream along the wall of the container. Water should not be additionally saturated with oxygen.
- Water must be drawn up to the very top of the vessel so that no air gap remains after it is closed.
- The container with the water sample should be tightly sealed, excluded from light and delivered to the laboratory as quickly as possible.
If you still have any questions about the correctness of collecting water for analysis, please contact us and we will additionally advise you.
Our laboratory in Kiev will conduct an exhaustive analysis of water and select the optimal equipment for the best purification of your water.
The cost of chemical analysis of water for 12 indicators - 500 UAH.